2.04.2007

Let the Games Begin!


Well OMC 5 has FINALLY begun! I personally have not been involved with the OMC series, but I do have experience with ORG Mole games as personally being the mole in crazyemu's first Mole game, The Mole Online (TMO, for short). I've also participated in crazyemu's first ORG, Video Game Survivor (VGS). Ryan gave me some links of Travis' old games and they all looked great! For all of the OMC veterans, I think Ryan will do great as the new host and bring a great new feel to the game. This game goes far beyond that of the average ORG. I can't wait to see how the first challenge will go, as it already is opening with the challenge of not knowing your teammates. I'm going to analyze what you contestants do and make my own predictions about the game (please, don't be surprised if I am wrong...).

From what I've heard, this is going to be the most in-depth story and challenging game crazyemu has hosted. For all the players, good luck!

1 Comments:

At 1:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home