2.19.2007

Sorry guys...

Hey everybodies.

Sorry I didn't get my rankings in for the mole point challenge... but dude, only two of you participated? Weak.

The reason I didn't get it in was because I was in the hospital yesterday. See, I was vomitting about once an hour every hour since 4 AM Sunday. Tons of fun. But not really.

I thought the "Tetris" challenge was pretty clever. Too bad it didn't go anywhere.

Hopefully you guys are going to do better in Episode 3. I'm rooting for you. Jesus is rooting for you.

2 Comments:

At 3:57 PM, Blogger omc5Mike said...

It seems most of us are artistically challenged, and didn't think our comics would be any good. At least, that's what I thought!

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger Travis said...

The OMC 4 people thought that adding a line to a story was a big challenge, but seemed to think that coming up with logos for the fake organization was not too tough to handle.

So I don't know what goes on in the minds of OMC players.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home