2.12.2007

Blog-o's

Just noticed this on Keith's blog:

Favorite movie: The Truman Show

Holy shit!! That is my absolute most-favoritest movie ever. I watch it like every year. Every time I do I find new symbolism or catch something I didn't (the directors paid so much attention into creating that fictional world there's so much detail). I love it!


Oh and look!

Favorite number: 3


Wow. I'm part math nerd and the number 3 sets me off. You are my new favorite.


Also I love Evin's blog as well. And his comments in the forums make me chuckle. "I'll hate you forever, mole" indeed. Though all this anti-mole chatter is awfully suspicious...


Here are my results. I really can't recall how I judged them. I really don't blame people for having ugly blogs because mine were always pretty lackluster. But a lot of them I couldn't even read... so I judged mostly on how cool your posts were and how extensive your biography was.


1. Evin
2. Keith
3. Ryan
4. Brent
5. Fred
6. Mike
7. Aaron
8. Padraig (Ryan L's insane-o-blog from omc4 used this template; it gave me flashbacks and nightmares.)
9. Andy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home