3.03.2007

Episode 4

We're at episode 4 already, so I suppose I should begin looking into the manner of this whole "mole business" that we are all here to discuss. A huge part of it is one-on-one conversations so it's harder... and I've been enjoying the game as a whole rather than going about the crazy deductions of who is trying to screw it up for everybody. =) Meanie!


So the Google Earth challenge was pretty much un-sabotagable for me when I did it last season. It's near impossible to find a location to "mistake" as one in the picture. If someone were to check my wrong answer, it'd be pretty obvious that it wasn't a genuine mistake. Not that that is a bad thing, but it might catch somebody's eye. Plus you don't even lose money with a wrong answer... you just lose winning... 4 cents. So it's totally not worth it. Better to sabotage big money events. Also I got the answers to all of those beforehand, as I expect the mole did this time too.


The tabloid game was an interesting one as a Mole I would have tried to either stall or screw it up. At the very least stall. See if anyone stalled that game in order to sabotage.


Lots of penalties in the last round. It's really not hard at ALL to avoid penalties. It takes at most one paragraph of private and public confessional. There's really no reason to hinder yourself if you want to stay in the game. That being said, I wonder if the Mole has deliberately taken a penalty... I hope so, it will help them stay undercover.


More later but my mind's a blank at the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home